Cancellation / Refund Policy
An Explanation of our Refund & Cancellation Policy
We are a nonprofit with limited financial resources and a very generous scholarship program. Our philosophy is to make Holotropic Breathwork accessible to as many as possible, in support of personal healing and planetary healing.
From a practical point of view, for each workshop, we commit to hiring additional facilitators, renting an appropriately sized space, and purchasing food for meals based on the number of participants who have registered.
Also, and this might or might not be applicable for you, it’s quite common for people who are coming for the first time to get cold feet within a few days of the workshop. From our point of view, this is a good sign — if it happens, it shows that one’s issues are coming up, and there is no better time to do breathwork than when one has a lot churning around inside. This is one of the reasons that we require advanced registration- the financial commitment often helps people move past the cold feet stage.
We understand that life happens and sometimes things come up which may cause you to cancel your registration. To understand our policy on refunds/cancellations, please read the information in the right column.
Cancellations/Refunds made one week prior to a one or two-day workshop
You have two options:
1) Full Credit Towards a Future Workshop: We will apply your entire payment towards a future workshop of your choice held within the next twelve months. If you do not use it within that time, there will not be a refund.
- If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the workshop (by the Saturday before for a Saturday workshop), $10 of your workshop fee is a nonrefundable processing fee. The balance will be refunded to you.
- If you cancel less than 7 days in advance of the workshop, $25 of your workshop fee is nonrefundable and the balance will be refunded to you.
- If you cancel within 48 hours of the start of the workshop we cannot allow a credit or a refund as we are committed to giving any waitlisted participant 48 hours notice.
Cancellations/Refunds for three-day or longer workshops:
- If you cancel at least 7 days prior to the start of the workshop, you will receive a 50% refund or a full credit towards a future event.
- If you cancel less than 7 days in advance, we cannot refund your money, but we are happy to offer you a 50% credit, applicable toward the cost of one of our one-day workshops held within 12 months of the workshop. If you do not use it within that time-frame, you will not receive a refund.
If you have made an agreement to pay by check, but we have not received your check and you need to cancel, we request that you honor that agreement. You will still have the option of either credit or a refund as described above.
Thank you for your support and understanding!