3-Day Breathwork Retreat at Shadow Lake, March 9-11, 2018
Note: We have space for 16 people at this all-expenses-paid high-value workshop, and so far, it has always filled early. So, if you’re considering attending, be proactive with your registration…
Our premiere event of the year and deepest opportunity to immerse yourself and experience in the Stan Grof Holotropic Breathwork paradigm, our next bi-annual Shadow Lake retreat will take place the weekend of March 9-11, 2018 – Plan and register ahead, they always fill to capacity.
This 3-day retreat will incorporate 2 breathwork sessions, integrative soul movement meditation, lots of opportunity for quiet time & creative expression, a fireside release ceremony & more, on a beautiful lake-front in South Renton only 30 minutes from downtown Seattle.
- Cost includes catered (acclaimed) delicious, healthy meals, and shared sleeping accommodations at Shadow Lake Guest House.
- Cost is $400 if you register before the end of day on December 31, 2017.
- Cost is $430 if you register before the end of day on February 1, 2018.
- Cost is $460 if you register after February 1, 2018.
Join us for a special Breathwork Northwest event — a three day journey within. Stan Grof talks about the three core elements of the Holotropic journey: preparation, session and integration. So often we shortchange ourselves on the preparation and integration aspects of this process, focusing primarily on the session itself. Without preparation, we may not journey as deeply. Without attention to integration, the material which surfaces in our session may not reach its full healing potential.
This workshop is specially designed to create intentional time and space for preparing for and integrating the work you will do on the mat. When you arrive on Friday evening, we will begin the process of intentionally slowing down and being present for ourselves and each other. On Saturday, each participant will experience two breathwork sessions, one as a breather and one as a sitter. There will be opportunities for both preparation and integration throughout the weekend, including writing, artwork, movement, and time in nature, as well as a Saturday night fire ceremony.
When: Friday, March 9, 5 pm through Sunday, March 11, 2:30 p.m.
Location: Shadow Lake, Maple Valley/Renton, WA
Here are a few recent participant comments about this retreat:
- This weekend will change your life! Ok, I know you’ve heard that a zillion times before. Trust me, these leaders are the best you could hope or ask for! This is truly a professionally lead, organized event that will not disappoint in any way. Every detail is thought of and covered so you can just be present and safe to go on your own personal journey within. The group of people I met over the weekend became guardians angels sent just for me and became just as important as the work itself. I don’t experience or let in a lot of love in my life, but here you can’t help but feel surrounded by it, truly magical, eye opening and transformative. The tools, preparation, and wisdom for leaving and going back home I know has set me up for continued insights and success in this new chapter. A truly unforgettable, perfect weekend that I hope and wish everyone to have the opportunity to experience.
- I felt completely supported with the process. I was able to release some pinned up energy (ahhhh release) and claim parts of myself that have been kept safely inside my cave. It has been a while since I’ve done any breathwork and I am so grateful this opportunity opened up for me. I definitely will do it again.
- The three day Breathwork retreat at Shadow Lake was a wonderful experience. The location was beautiful, and the food was excellent. Most importantly, the facilitators provided a safe and caring environment for us at all times. I can’t wait until the next one.
- Each of the facilitators, I felt, was perfect in their own unique way. They were each sincere, compassionate, and giving from the heart. I felt completely safe with and warmly welcomed by each of them. I feel I received very high value for the cost of the workshop.
- I loved the one day Breathwork workshop, but the 3 day Retreat was amazing. There was ample time to prepare to breath, to breath and then to integrate all the emotional material that emerges. I highly recommend it.
- It’s very difficult and exhausting to live in the darkness of your fears, griefs, shames and anger. People who are looking for the LIGHT at the end of this tunnel, will find this retreat as a huge help. Facilitator will guide and support you during your journey to the light and love.
- It was one of the most profound retreats I have ever been on… I have found a positive shift in my life, feeling more rooted and centered and more attuned and attentive to my own needs and aspirations. I can see this will have far-reaching effects, and looking forward to how this will manifest. I’m ready for the next opportunity to participate in my soul growth!
Contact us with any questions.